Thursday, December 1, 2016

Quick Update

I'm not sure if anyone will actually read this, but thought I'd do a quick update.

I'm still alive. I gave birth to my son on August 23rd, so everything has been about him lately. I've been in the new mommy fog, wherein all that matters is keeping my tiny human alive, fed, and happy. The fog is beginning to lift, so I'm hoping to become more active again in the new year. I've only managed to read 1.75 books since he was born, but we've gotten into an evening routine so I'm hoping to start reading more. Honestly, some days I'm too tired to focus on reading so watching TV is just easier. I've never watched so much TV in my entire life. I think my brain cells are slowly dying.

Parenthood is unreal, and I wouldn't change my new life for anything; it just takes some adjustment and unfortunately, some things need to be placed on the back burner. Like daily showers.

Just wanted to update for anyone wondering if I was still alive. I do have 4 review books coming my way soon from a publisher that are coming out in April and May, so I better get back into the swing of things soon.

I'm also hoping to do the end of year survey since I enjoy doing that every year, but we'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment