Friday, June 19, 2015

Cocktail Recipe

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/22062657-cocktails-at-le-carmen


In celebration of the release of Cocktails at Le Carmen by Isabelle Andover, I'm here with a quick and super delicious cocktail recipe.

This is actually a drink I've had at a local chain restaurant called Montana's. It's your typical barbeque type restaurant, but I'm not ashamed to say that sometimes my husband and I go just for this drink. They call it a Big Mama's Late Afternoon Lemonade, but it doesn't taste like lemonade to me. It is super delicious and tastes like summertime.

I chose this particular cocktail because I think that Cocktails at Le Carmen is the perfect book to read outside in the sun with a good drink in your hand. The drink is super easy to make as it only includes four ingredients:
  • 1oz of raspberry vodka (Smirnoff has a good one)
  • Island Originals strawberry mix (sold in grocery stores)
  • 7up/Sprite
  • Ice
Simply blend all together and enjoy! For those of you looking for low-calorie, you could even use diet 7UP/Sprite. I'm sure that you could substitute the vodka for raspberry juice if you aren't the legal drinking age.

Cocktails at Le Carmen by Isabelle Andover is available today! My full review will be up sometime next week so look out for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment